Sky Haven - 1735 Golden Eagle ---
- Take a look inside!
- Check the pictures out on our Houzz profile.
- 3,619 square feet
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Spectacular views up and down the Blue Valley and of Buffalo Mountain and Red Peak
- Gourmet kitchen with pantry
- Floor plan designed for living and entertaining
- Great outdoor living space with covered decks and patio
- Three designer horizontal gas fireplaces
- Radiant in-floor heat
- 961 finished square foot oversized 3 car garage
- Exquisite finishes throughout the home
- Second living area for separate socialization
- Architect - O'Bryan Partnerships, Inc. | Interior Designer - Egolf Interiors, Inc. | Kitchen Designer - Kitchenscapes, Inc. | Landscape - Ceres Landcare
Presenting “Sky Haven” a stunning five bedroom mountain contemporary style home crowning the Three Peaks neighborhood north of Silverthorne. The driving concept for the design was to blend fresh, design-forward finishes in a spacious, well-thought-out floor plan to create a supremely comfortable mountain retreat. Vaulted ceilings in the open-plan great room and dining room frame views of snow-capped Buffalo Mountain and Red Peak. Three distinctive horizontal ribbon fireplace designs set the mood for the interior of the home each with a unique style. The open tread wood-and-steel railing staircase defines the entry and draws one in to further explore the kitchen and beyond, which is well appointed for entertaining as well as set to please the dedicated chef. A premium Thermador appliance package, expansive work spaces and functional, contemporary-styled cabinetry make an upscale yet casual statement. The home includes an oversized 961 square foot, 3 car garage which is so important for mountain living. Expansive covered decks open directly from the kitchen, great room and family room creating wonderful indoor/outdoor living spaces. The second living area has a full stone patio ready for an outdoor fire pit and hot tub which creates its own social atmosphere. The spa-style master suite is situated for privacy and pampering with a sleek fireplace, a freestanding zen-like soak
tub, a steam shower and roomy walk-in closet. The four additional bedrooms boast mountain views and en suite bathrooms for maximum flexibility and privacy. We invite you to tour this unique and distinctive home and envision your family gathering here to enjoy the Colorado mountains in style.