260 High Park Court ---
- Single Family Custom Home
- Located in Silverthorne, Colorado
- 6,382 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Wire brush beetle kill pine recycle material used throughout the great room & soffits accented with exposed steel beading
- Rustic stone is a walnut mix with moss rock quarried in Colorado.
- Strength of solid hickory Stang Lund Lillehamer Flooring
- Kitchen and custom cabinetry designed by Kitchenscapes
- Alder cabinetry crafted by Davis Mill & Cabinet
- Wolf Sub-Zero appliances
- Reclamation Steel City and Geostone Tile
- Countertops of Caesar stone and side leathered granite
- Architectural and interior design complemented by landscape design and tremendous natural settings create a setting that reflects the owner’s unique tastes.
Designed to showcase the best of Summit County, this contemporary mountain retreat is a perfect gathering place for family and friends to enjoy. Superbly built with attention to detail, this home will be a legacy for generations to come.
The home's kitchen welcomes warm gatherings. The custom cabinetry, designed by Kitchenscapes and crafted by Davis Mill and Cabinet from Alder, is finished with an expresso stain with black glaze. The custom island encourages multi-generational crooking on a butcher block topped working space complete with open shelving underneath and a two-tier cutlery drawer. The functional and attractive butler's pantry has built-in cabinetry that serves as a morning kitchen for the busy hostess. The kitchen's Wolf Sub-Zero appliance suite includes a Sub-Zero 42" built-in french door refrigerator, Wolf 36" 6 burner dual fuel range and Wolf M Series oven and warming drawer. Completing the custom island is a Sub-Zero 24" under-counter beverage center.
When choosing the tile, we were drawn to selections with natural textures, patterns and a calming look. The neutral tones help to create a contemporary look without compromising the mountain feel. Complimentary to the other finishes selected, the tile also balances the gray and taupe tones throughout the home.
The spacious floor plan includes individual guest suites, a large entertainment area, wet bar and wine storage. Coupled with the multiple outdoor spaces and expansive views, nature itself becomes a captivating feature in this home. Paired with clear lines and neutral tones, the warmth of the natural stone and wood used throughout create stunning interiors with classic elegance and refined beauty.